Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding changes to Wireshark appearance

From: Michal Kelner <michalk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:45:26 +0300
Thanks !
It solved the problem.

michal
-----Original Message-----
From: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Abhik Sarkar
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 11:35 AM
To: Developer support list for Wireshark
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding changes to Wireshark appearance

Michal,

As far as I know, .xpm files are included directly into the .c file
using them using #include.

So perhaps if you did the following in your wireshark source directory
touch gtk\main.c
and then recompiled, it might help.

I suspect you would also have the same issue with the about dialog, so
you might also want to:
touch gtk\about_dlg.c

Hope this helps,
Abhik.