Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Query Regrading collection of data packets

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:24:24 +0400
Hi Vaibhav,

I believe the reassembly section of the developer's guide might give
you some hints:
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChAdvReassemblySection.html

For examples, you can check out
- packet-smpp and packet-gsm_sms_ud. In these, data from multiple SMPP
PDUs are passed to the GSM SMS UD dissector to form one SMS
- packet-syslog and packet-mtp3. In this the data is not from multiple
syslog packets, but it has a simple example of one dissector passing
data to another dissector in a new tvb.

Hope this helps
Abhik.