Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] p2p_dir

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 16:27:52 +0100
Jaap Keuter wrote:
Oh no, not this flamewar again...

On the plus side: yes, your development cycle and intermediate release is easier.
On the min side: You don't have the full API (on Win32 that is).

It certainly wasn't my intention to start a flame war, I just hadn't seen the arguments for and against! It might be worth mentioning this in the README.developer, I guess.

I'll convert H.223 to a core dissector when I finally get back to it...