Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] pidl license question

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:54:55 +0200
BTW to get back to our actual problem, I think that for both Yapp add
PIDL the licensing issue is non-relevant. As We distribute them as
tools for building the program, I believe it to be mere agregation.

A very different issue is the stub code generated by PIDL itself that
goes to the dissectors, is that v3 licensed?

If so, Can we get a provision (like bison's one) that allow to GPLv2d it.