Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] p2p_dir

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 01:14:42 +0100
Richard van der Hoff wrote:
Guy Harris wrote:

Richard van der Hoff wrote:

It seems better to use pinfo->p2p_dir for this.

That would make sense, especially given that, for WTAP_ENCAP_ISDN, dissect_frame() sets pinfo0>p2p_dir based on the setting of pinfo->pseudo_header.isdn.uton.>

Well, it does now I've made it do so... ;)

Oh, I'm talking rubbish. I was thinking of dissect_isdn, which I'd been meaning to modify to do that, but as you quite correctly point out, dissect_frame already does it.