Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] libsmi license

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 11:07:57 +0200
It does what I need. I still have to figure out the license.

I found about-it looking independently. But, later I found out that it
was mentioned in this list more than once. I like it because it is
quite simple... and BTW I'm almost done coding...

 The problems I referred to where related to "linking twice with
open_ssl (once directly and once via net-snmp)" on my mac and having a
broken executable... But the licensing issue I guess is a 'bigger"
thing.