Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark building result

From: aziz asniba <asniba2003@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:35:09 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all,

I have followed steps to build the Wireshark project under Win32 platform and I have got the following error that I cannot find any issue to solve them:

Linking wireshark.exe
           Link @C:\DOCUME~1\...\LOCALS~1\Temp\nmc11420.
CVPACK : fatal error CK1022 : cannot open program database e:\wintools\htmlhelp\release\htmlhelp.pdb
LINK : warning LNK4027: CVPACK error
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: `link` : return code '0x1'
stop

I have not a directory named e:  !!!
Can you help to solve this issue.

Best Regards