Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Support for XCAP

From: "Lampe, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Lampe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 17:57:12 +0200
Hi,

we're working on XCAP and want to use Wireshark for testing and
analyzing network traffic. Will there be any possibility to Wireshark
for showing XCAP-Packets respectively planed for future releases?

Currently we have to filter for TCP using a specified port. But instead
of displaying a formatted view of the content, you only see a
'Data'-section underneath the TCP-section.

Regards,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Lampe

Fraunhofer Institute FOKUS
National R&D Institute for Open Communication Systems
Competence Center for Next Generation Network Infrastructures - NGNI

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
D-10589 Berlin, Germany

Tel.: +49 30 3463-7218
Mail: sebastian.lampe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx