Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem building sources on Windows

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 11:11:04 +0200
Kevin Tambascio schrieb:
I've been trying to build Wireshark (latest SVN as well as 0.99.5) and
I've been having some issues.  I've seen this issue under both VS2003
and VS2005.  I'm running XP SP2, and using the latest cygwin install.

When I run the build command for the first time, using the
instructions from here:
http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/custom_dissector.asp, I get the
following error:
Did you have a look at the "official" guide:

http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChSetupWin32.html

Regards, ULFL