Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] /etc/services file for "port name resolvings"?

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:35:19 +0200
Wow!
Even /etc/services from Mac OS/X (in turn taken from FreeBSD) has many
more entries.

[id-est:ws/trunk/wiretap] lego% sed 's/#.*//; s/[ \t]+//;'
/etc/services | grep -v -c '^$'
8059
[id-est:ws/trunk/wiretap] lego% sed 's/#.*//; s/[ \t]+//;'
../../../nmap-4.20/nmap-services | grep -v -c '^$'
2273

This has no (c) notice so I believe we we can use it.