Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 22439: /trunk/epan/wslua/ /trunk/epa

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 00:20:31 +0200
On 8/5/07, Luis EG Ontanon <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > (if you want to test, do a make distclean, run autogen.sh, then
>> create a new directory, e.g. build,  cd build and call configure from
>> that working directory).
I tested it and now it works. This works like the bsd kernel's config -b !
Thanks for the "hint" I really love not to have the object files in
the directory with the source...

Luis

-- Marshall McLuhan

Propertarianism joined to capitalist vigor destroyed meaningful
commercial competition, but when it came to making good software,
anarchism won.
-- Eben Moglen