Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RFC: Get rid of individual configure for wiretap directory

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 11:57:13 -0700
Joerg Mayer wrote:

I'd like to merge the configuration for the wiretap subdir in Wireshark
with the main configuruation. This will:
a) speed up the build process a bit
b) solve the problem we ran into with the runflex.sh script.

c) get rid of a bunch of other duplication (the wiretap configure script duplicates a bunch of tests done by the top-level configure script).