Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 22450: /trunk/ /trunk/tools/: runlex
From: Guy Harris <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 01:06:44 -0700
Joerg Mayer wrote:
On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 03:27:19AM +0000, [email protected] wrote:
Directory: /trunk/tools/
  Changes    Path          Action
  +1 -1      runlex.sh     Modified

Directory: /trunk/wiretap/
  Changes    Path          Action
  +1 -1      runlex.sh     Modified
Why are there two (currently still) identical instances of the script?
Because Wiretap is currently treated as an independent library, unlike
libwireshark which is treated as a part of Wireshark.  This means that,
for example, $(top_srcdir), in the Wiretap Makefile, refers to the
top-level directory for Wiretap, i.e. the wiretap subdirectory, rather
than the top-level directory for Wireshark.
We could, I guess, do $(top_srcdir)/../tools/runlex.sh....