Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Displaying interface names in Wireshark

Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:05:41 +0200
Hi,

I'm also very interested in displaying Interface IDs in an additional column (like e.g. timestamps).
I've seen that the pcap packet header contains a field "Interface ID" which seems to be currently unused in Wireshark?
Would it be possible to add this Interface ID to the packet info, so it is possible to show a column in the packet list and to be able to apply filters on different interfaces?

Regards,
Holger