Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 22439: /trunk/epan/wslua/ /trunk/epa
From: Guy Harris <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:32:52 -0700
Luis EG Ontanon wrote:

But I do not understand what's exactly wrong with that script, and
how, in your view, it should be working.
It needs to be able to take a list of file names (rather than full path
names), and find those files in $(srcdir) (which could be passed as the
first argument to the script), so that the list of files can be put in a
Makefile.common - and so that "make distcheck" will work, at least on my
machine (I'm not sure *why* it's not working, but removing the
$(srcdir)/ from the file names clears that up).
That's the way the other make-* scripts work.