Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Missing export in libwireshark (tap)

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:23:58 -0400
HPfrommer@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I was trying to use the tap-feature (epan/tap.c) in my dissector.

Unfortunately, the linker cannot find the function �fetch_tapped_data�.

Is there any reason, why this function is not included the exports of libwireshark.def?

Probably only that nobody ever wanted to use it before. I added it in rev 22412.