Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems building Wireshark 0.99.6

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:49:52 -0400
I've successfully built customized rpm's for Fedora Core 4 as well as
later Fedora releases, but not specifically for FC3; however, I have
also built rpm's for Red Hat 9, so in theory you should be able to build
one for FC3.

Can you verify that you first ran autogen.sh before running the
configure script? (REF: Developer's guide, section 3.5.1:
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html/#id4719212, or the wiki:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development)

- Chris