Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] switched seconds and nsecs in nstime_t

From: "Stratemeier, Frank" <FStratemeier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:26:41 +0200
Hi there!
In my dissector i display the time delta between request and reply. This works fine on my PC so far. On some others too.
But on some machines the values from nstime_t (secs and nsecs) are switched in some cases.

In Frame display time delta everything seems ok, but at the point of time my dissector displays it, the values are switched with each other.

Another strange thing is that on these machines the flag pinfo->fd->flags.visited seems to be never set.

Any hint on why this can happen?

Regards,
Frank

--
Jetter AG | Gräterstraße 2 | 71642 Ludwigsburg | Germany

VAT Reg. - No.: DE 812 643 615; Registered: Stuttgart HRB 205545
CEO: Martin Jetter | Board of Directors: Andreas Kraut, Günter Eckert | Chairman Supervisory Board: Dr. Michael Oltmanns