Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New WiMAX R6 plug-in

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:42:59 +0200
Hi,

Overruns aren't a problem as long as you end the value_string array with the closing tuple {0, NULL}.

Thanx,
Jaap

Nitin Naveen wrote:
Hello,

Thank you Martin and Sawada san for your comments.
I am OK with any plug-in name and I leave it up to you to decide.
I also accept most of the comments.
One comment that I would like to discuss:

         Martin mentioned that I use value_str_array. But i was not
         sure how array overrun and underrun are handled hence I
         decided to use the safer switch cases. If my fear is incorrect
         then I shall replace the switch case with array, but as far as
         I recollect I had found a crash when using array.

I shall fix up and re-release the code and I shall also share response
to each of the valuable comments.

Regards
Nitin