Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] What is the process to submit patches for my new DLT support

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:50:41 -0400

wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 07/23/2007 01:22:17 PM:

> Fulko Hew wrote:
> > a)What is the proper procedure to get my code/support for my new DLT
type
> >    incorporated into the official release of PCAP?
>
> Send a patch to tcpdump-workers@xxxxxxxxxxx.

I assume I should be fetching and calculating patches against
the latest version via anonymous CVS rather than the latest
'released' version?

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the addressee unless otherwise stated.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.