Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] building a custom dissector on linux

From: "MKS {}" <mks_97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:47:53 +0000
Folks,

I have built wireshark on my linux box from source.

I have also written the code for a custom wireshark dissector. However, what libs do I need to link it with? The user guide has a Makefile.am for linux. However, it provides no information on what libs need to be linked to.

Do I have to use the GNU build process (using autotools) to get a Makefile? Thanks,

--Mahesh