Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] As requested

From: "Niklas Bergh" <niklas.bergh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:33:38 +0200
Hi,

I was greeted with this message after resuming my computer from hibernation:

******************

Error while capturing packets: read error: PacketReceivePacket failed

Please report this to the Wireshark developers.  (This is not a crash;

please do not report it as such.)

******************

Right before I hibernated the computer I was capturing traffic going through
my Option 3G PC-card. The last thing I did before actually hibernating the
computer was to disconnect the 3G card connection. Not sure if the message
appeared at that point or when the computer woke up again.

Regards

/Niklas

Version info:

Version 0.99.6a (SVN Rev 22276)

Compiled with GTK+ 2.10.12, with GLib 2.12.12, with WinPcap (version
unknown),

with libz 1.2.3, with libpcre 6.4, with Net-SNMP 5.4, with ADNS, with Lua
5.1,

with GnuTLS 1.6.1, with Gcrypt 1.2.3, with MIT Kerberos, with PortAudio

PortAudio V19-devel, with AirPcap.

Running on Windows XP Service Pack 2, build 2600, with WinPcap version 4.0.1

(packet.dll version 4.0.0.901), based on libpcap version 0.9.5, without
AirPcap.

Built using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 build 8804