Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] asn.1 format from tag-length-value format

From: vikash jaiswal <vik_jai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:42:13 +0100 (BST)
Hi ,

Can anyone please tell me how I may convert a tag-length-value protocol into asn.1 format.

While trying to understand writing a dissector , I have developed a test protocol and successfully written a dissector fot it .
Now I wish to generate a dissector automatically by the asn1 convertor available with wireshark.But my test protocol is in tag-length-value format so I need to convert it first to asn.1 format and then give the result as input to the convetor which will automatically generate the packet-test.c file .

Seeking your help in the generation of asn.1 format from tag-length-value format.

Regards ,
Vikash

Here�s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers