Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 22318: /trunk/epan/ /trunk/epan/diss

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:03:31 +0200
On 7/16/07, Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It also reminds me of a pirate film I once saw.  The gung-ho captain
blasted a hole into his own ship just before his crew were to board
another ship "to put fire into their bellies" :-)

That has happened in real life...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_Mexico#Cort.C3.A9s_orders_his_fleet_scuttled

-- Marshall McLuhan