Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 22318: /trunk/epan/ /trunk/epan/diss

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:27:14 +0100
This looks pretty good, Luis.

I noticed some things that you may well already be aware of:
- when you find an unknown AVP, you no longer log it as an expert item
- I saw instances where the name shown in diameter.avp.code didn't
match the value field of the AVP, e.g. AVPs 17 and 18 (frame 115) in
the capture file I sent to you.
- Some of the commands are not matching their entries from the XML
files (e.g. 275 which is in dictionary.xml)

But its great to be free of the XML library and to have proper
filtering by value!
Thanks,
Martin