Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Err Duplicate protocol name "Mindspeed Comcerto API Header"!

Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:22:23 +0200
Hi,

I am in process to move and upgrade the CSME protocol dissector from epan/dissectors/ to plugins.

To do that I removed packet-csm-encaps.c from epan/dissectors/Makefile.common

Added the plugins in plugins/ directory

autogen.sh
./configure
make clean
make

The build fails with this error:
WIRESHARK_RUN_FROM_BUILD_DIRECTORY=1 ../tshark -G fields | /usr/bin/perl ./dfilter2pod.pl ./wireshark-filter.pod.template > wireshark-filter.pod

** ERROR **: Duplicate protocol name "Mindspeed Comcerto API Header"! This might be caused by an inappropriate plugin or a development error.

The issue ressembles to this one but I can't figure out where I could have another "
Mindspeed Comcerto API Header"

http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200610/msg00303.html

Thanks in advance for you help.

Philippe