Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 22259: /trunk/packaging/nsis/ /trunk

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:15:17 +0200
Jaap Keuter schrieb:
Hi,

Then maybe you've a scheme how to work this into the installer as well?
I've tried but failed to see a future proof construct.
Fortunately, we only have to deal with existing version numbers here.

Anything we know: existing numbers (the one we ship with is ok, all other needs an update) Anything we don't know: doesn't matter which one, must be newer, don't suggest an update

With sticking to only "decode" the DisplayName in nsis, we might get away with a working thing ...

Regards, ULFL