Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] size of wireshark installation files

From: "Jean-Grégoire Foulon" <jg.foulon.dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:56:53 +0100
Hi,

I cleaned the patch, it is much smaller now.

Jean-Grégoire
On 7/10/07, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi,

Should we make dissector_add() and friends fail silently when the
referenced dissector is not available? Currently the g_assert() is
killing, while a return would suffice.
This becomes more relevant since we can delete a dissector on the fly,
so we may run into this assert while not expected.

By the way Jean-Grégoire, could you clean up the patch on the Wiki a
bit? There seems to be residual development stuff in there, which may
cause conflicts.

Thanx,
Jaap