Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Python wrappers for pcapio.[ch]

From: Shehjar Tikoo <shehjart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:08:31 +1000
Hi All,

Does anyone know of Python bindings for the pcapio.[ch] code in Wireshark source root?

I am looking for Python wrappers for writing pcap files and I havent been able to find a library that does it or does it cleanly.

Shehjar
PS: I ask because I intend to use pcapio.c to create a wrapper.
PS2: I've looked at both pcap, pylibpcap and pcapy modules for this functionality.