Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] filters & diameter

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:42:15 +0200
A year or more ago I abandoned a way towards (3) (similar to what I
did for radius dictionary) a while ago, due to a personal lack of
diameter use after switching jobs and a stall about how to handle
recursion in attribute_groups.

I will be able to get back into it in September (I'll be off-contract
and unable to move from Rome).  Please remind me then or as an
alternative I could send the work-in-progress for someone else to deal
with it.

BTW In an early MATE prototype (befor having it defining fields for
every user defined element) I used string fields like mate.pdu_avp ==
"avp_name=string_repr_of_value", those allow to actually filter. I
thought about this "quick and dirty" solution for radius before
writing its dictionary support.