Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New WiMAX R6 plug-in

From: Nitin Naveen <Nitin.Naveen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:46:41 +0530

Hi,

I am Nitin Naveen working at HUGHES SYSTIQUE. We have developed a plug-in to display
WiMAX R6 messages (between BTS and ASNGW). This plug-in is NOT for the AIR interface.
It is for WiMAX signalling messages carried over Ethernet/ IP/ UDP.

We have followed most of the guidelines as per README.developer.  It would be great if
it can be included with the normal Wireshark distribution.

Please let us know what are the various steps that we need to follow.

Regards
Nitin Naveen
Principal Engineer
HUGHES SYSTIQUE
D-8, Infocity-11
Sector-33, Gugaon
Haryana, India
tel: +91-124-3045400
fax: +91-124-4039301
nitin.naveen@xxxxxxx
www.hsc.com

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.