Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] IMS-Information AVP not correctly parsed

Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:11:36 +0200
On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 04:58:17PM +0100, Martin Mathieson wrote:
> Change the type-name attribute to "Time".
>
> Someone (maybe me, but not for a few days at best) needs to
> rationalise these duplicated AVPs (between dictionary.xml and
> chargecontrol.xml).  Anders?
>
> If you get it dissecting nicely there, please do send patches to this list!
>
> Martin

cristian: o.k. I can help here. but... it seems for some avps there is
a major inconsitency btw. current 3gpp rel. and the defs. in dict.:

7.2.20	Cause-Code AVP
The Cause-Code AVP (AVP code 861) is of type Integer32 and includes the
cause code value from IMS node. It is used in Accounting-request[stop]
and/or Accounting-request[event] messages. It is also used in the
Credit-Control-request [Terminate] and/or Credit-Control-request [Event]
messages.

so Integer32 in the actual rel. and Enumerated in the dictionary...
if I spec. in the dict Integer32 as type can I still enumerate some
possible values?

thanks!
bye now!
cristian