Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] linking error for rval_to_str function

From: "Stratemeier, Frank" <FStratemeier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:19:15 +0200
Hi Community,

when I try to use the rval_to_str function in my plugin (build for wireshark version 0.99.5 with MSVC 2005) nmake returns the following message:

packet-jetip.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _rval_to_str referenced in function _dissect_reply

Nevertheless, calls to val_to_str are working without any problems and those two functions are defined in the same file! :o
Any ideas about this?

Regards,
Frank