Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Patch] Unistim dissector plugin [Sample captures attached]

From: "Newton, Don" <dnewton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:01:15 -0400
The RUDP unistim uses is proprietary to Nortel it doesn't match what was
already there.  It's strictly a 4 byte sequence number and a 1 byte
(ACK/NAK/Payload) descriptor.  While I'm not familiar with the existing
RUDP, if I decode my packets as RUDP they are completely wrong (it
actually looks like a tcp-lite).

My thought process was: Since Nortel's RUDP has no relevance outside the
context of unistim it was best not to confuse the issue with Cisco's
RUDP.

Don Newton