Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] gzwrite compile error

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:43:20 +0200
Jeff Morriss schrieb:
ps. I was wondering (and this issue made me think of it again) if maybe in the release branch (for 0.99.6) we should turn off (by default) warnings-as-errors. Every time I've gone to a different-from-my-usual platform I've had to either patch it or disable warnings-as-errors. Do we really want to deal with all the questions that will result from hundreds or thousands of users who compile their own hitting some new warning?
Full ACK.

We wanted to avoid new warnings rushing in, not finding out what's the strangest compiler warning that we can find ;-)

Regards, ULFL