Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark-dev] patch for new encapsulation protocol FCoE Fib

From: Joe Eykholt <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:53:23 -0700
Thanks very much, Steven!  It's very nice to have it in there!  Wireshark rocks.

	Joe

Message: 7
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:33:43 -0700
From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] patch for new encapsulation protocol FCoE
- FibreChannel over Ethernet
To: Developer support list for Wireshark <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 09:58:41AM -0700, Joe Eykholt wrote:

> Here's an additional patch that gets rid of the preference for
> ethertype. I'll put add a description and sample capture to the wiki
> today.

Thanks for your additional patch to remove the preference.  I've
committed the patch as SVN revision 22133, including adding you to the
AUTHORS list.  Thanks for posting the FCoE capture to the Wiki; I ran
tools/fuzz-test.sh against it to test the dissector for robustness when
it comes to corrupted packets and it passed 100 rounds.

Steve