Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark-0.99.5 Segmentation fault on displaying packets

From: "yin sun" <sunyin51@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:26:25 -0400
Yes I did, it traces back to libpcap_open invalid address
then I use ldd /local/scratch/usr/local/bin/wireshark (where my wireshark is installed), it turns out
libwiretap.so.0 => /usr/lib/libwiretap.so.0 (0xb7f46000)
this is wrong, as I use ./configure --prefix=/local/scratch/usr/local, the libwiretap should points to /local/scratch/usr/local/lib/libwiretap.so.0 right?

How to fix this?

Thanks,
/Yin