Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Error: wireshark.exe is not a valied Win32application

From: "yin sun" <sunyin51@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:11:26 -0400
make sure you don't have the problem discribed below in win2k section,

http://wiki.wireshark.org/BuildingAndInstalling

/Yin

On 6/15/07, Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have tried both the current GA release 0.99.5 tarball and the "trunk" svn
release called 0.99.6 in config.nmake.

Both behaved the same when installed on a W2k.  wireshark.exe not a valid
Win32 application.

Thanks.

Alex Lindberg