Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problem with font - there are squers

From: kalado2 <kalado2@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:26:10 +0200
Hi

I'm sorry for disturbig but I have a problem with font on wireshark console. Instead of letters I have squers.
I'll be thanksful if anyone can halp me.

I'm working with wireshark 0.95 on:
Linux version 2.6.16.21-0.25-smp (geeko@buildhost) (gcc version 4.1.0 (SUSE Linux)) #1 SMP Tue Sep 19 07:26:15 UTC 2006
SUSE LINUX 10.1 (i586)
VERSION = 10.1

When I run wireshark this is printed:

(lt-wireshark:19567): Pango-WARNING **: No builtin or dynamically
loaded modules were found. Pango will not work correctly.
This probably means there was an error in the creation of:
  '/usr/local/etc/pango/pango.modules'
You should create this file by running pango-querymodules.

(lt-wireshark:19567): Pango-WARNING **: pango_shape called with bad font, expect ugly output

(lt-wireshark:19567): Pango-WARNING **: pango_font_get_glyph_extents called with null font argument, expect ugly output

(lt-wireshark:19567): Pango-WARNING **: _pango_cairo_font_install called with bad font, expect ugly output

(lt-wireshark:19567): Pango-WARNING **: pango_font_get_metrics called with null font argument, expect ugly output

I've checked and file '/usr/local/etc/pango/pango.modules' exists. I also run pango-querymodules but it didn't help.

Any ideas, config.log needed?
Once again thanks for help

BR

Daniel