Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Get packet data from previous packet

From: "Stratemeier, Frank" <FStratemeier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:42:48 +0200
Hi there!

I am developing a dissector for a PLC communication protocol which is transported via tcp or udp.
For correct interpretation it is necessary to know the question to a reply, i.e. i need to access the data from one of the previous packets.

Is there some mechanism that i can use?

find_packet in file.c doesn't really seem to be made for this..

Any help is appreciated :)

Frank Stratemeier