Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] problem building wireshark

From: Tyler De Haven Brown <Tyler.Brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:06:37 -0600 (MDT)
uninstalled and reinstalled everything.  All of the steps worked without any problems (except for the last step).
now when I run the command nmake -f Makefile.nmake all, I get several deprecated function warnings and the following error:

lemon.c(3958) : warning C4996: 'sprintf' was declared deprecated
        C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\INCLUDE\stdio.h(345) : see
 declaration of 'sprintf'
        Message: 'This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE. See online help for details.'
lemon.c(4182) : warning C4996: 'strcpy' was declared deprecated
        C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\INCLUDE\string.h(73) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
        Message: 'This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE. See online help for details.'
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\Bin\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\Bin\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Tyler