Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Unistim plugin

From: "Newton, Don" <dnewton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:45:25 -0400

It has been tested on both Linux and Windows XP.

Some caveats:  Not all messages look like the pdf describes them.  Where it was obvious I made corrections but it wasn’t always obvious.  Not all messages I came across are in the pdf.  Again where it was obvious I tried to flesh them out.  Finally, I couldn’t seem to cause the phone or switch to generate all messages so that are described in the pdf so while I can test against mocked up data I haven’t tested those message against real data.  Scenarios I have tested thoroughly are phone-startup, call-answer-hangup, call-answer-roll-to-vm and phone-login.

Don Newton

Tier III Support Manager

Cypress Communications

Office 404.442.0060 Cell:770.548.8984