Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] urgent:: query IPMON trtlg trace file

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 08:55:42 -0700
kiran prakash wrote:

My name is kiran. I want to open a IPMON tlg file and display the trace.. i added a file tlg.c to the wireshark/epan directory. BUt the problem is it reads from the file and writes only 0s to the ethereal window... i'm not able to get my mistake...

Your mistake is probably that the code in tlg.c is incorrect. :-)

Without seeing the code, there's not much more we can say.