Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] decode many type of messages

From: "Darwin Liu" <Darwin.Liu@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 21:11:16 +0900
Dear Sir:
	I have faced a problem, please kindly give me some help or
advice.
	In my project,I have define many data struct such as below:
typedef struct
{
    A  type;
    B  appHandle;
} Req1;
typedef struct
{
    C  type;
    D  appHandle;
   E    dowp;
} Req2;
typedef struct
{
    F  type;
    G     Handle;
	B    dowp;
} Req3;
.... So on...
    And there are about 2000 types I have defined in my projects just
like above, and every type is difference from each other. And now I have
add a log system in my project,I log the binary raw data of very types
above just when I use them.After I got the binary raw data of my system
I want to use wireshark to decode it,and how can I got it? I am afraid
of there will be a big job to write a plugins to decode some many type
of struct just as Wireshark Developer's Guide chapter 8 Packet
dissection teach us.
	Can anybody give me some advice on it to quick develop such a
plugin?

Best Regards,
Darwin

To get further information regarding CSR, please visit our Investor Relations page at http://ir.csr.com/csr/about/overview