Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Modified dissectors for TCP Quick-Start (RFC 4782)

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 01:27:49 +0200
Hi Michael,

checked in Revision 22041. Thanks for the code.

Best regards
Michael

On Jun 3, 2007, at 2:28 PM, Michael Scharf wrote:

Hi all,

please find enclosed modified IP and TCP dissectors that handle the
"Quick-Start" TCP extension. Quick-Start is an experimental TCP addon
recently standardized by the IETF. Basically, it specifies a new IP
option and a new TCP option. More details can be found in RFC 4782.

The patch (against the current SVN version) adds support for these two
new options and is straightforward. The code has successfully been
tested with release 0.99.5.

I would highly appreciate if support for these new options is included
in future wireshark releases.

Best regards,

Michael
<tcp-qs-current-22029.patch.gz>