Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] difference in plugin and dissector for asn generated code

From: "yin sun" <sunyin51@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 17:42:20 -0400
Hello,

I am new here. I want to write plugin (not dissector as it is fast to
compile and easy to depoly) with asn2wrs generated code. But I notice
that some functions are not included in libwireshark (for example
dissect_per_enumerated). Can someone tell me why? Also if I generate
code with BER enabled, links gives more errors for undefined functions
while linking.

Thanks.
/Yin