Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] INAP regenerated with IN CS4 asn1 files

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 22:02:37 +0200

Hi,

I have regenerated the INAP dissector with INCS4 files, please test foor regression.

If any one could donate INAP trace files with EXTENSIONS and these constructs:

Component ::= CHOICE {

  componentInfo     [0]  OCTET STRING(SIZE (1..118)),

  -- Contains the operation value (object identifier), error value, etc. within the UNI APDU, in addition also contain

  -- the parameter set/sequence for the operation invocation/return result ot return error/reject on UNI. See Q.932

  -- for encoding

  relayedComponent  [1]  EMBEDDED PDV

}

I’d be grateful.