Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How do you unsubscribe to this newsgroup.

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:20:31 -0700
John wrote:

I went to the wireshark.org webpage, the link for subscribe/unsubscribe leads only to a subscription form.

No, at the bottom there's a "Wireshark-dev Subscribers" section that includes a "To unsubscribe from Wireshark-dev, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your subscription email address:" item.

I sent the standard "unsubscribe" message to this newsgroup, to no avail.

It's a mailing list, not a newsgroup - and sending unsubscribe messages to a mailing list is *never* the right thing to do; it sends the message to everybody on the list, and almost none of them are in a position to unsubscribe you.

is there an URL to a form I can fill out to unsubscribe.

Yes - go to