Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] FW: DISSECTOR_ASSERT_NOT_REACHED in WLCCP decode...

From: "Kevin A. Noll" <spamknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:29:56 -0400

You were absolutely right about changing from FT_UINT_BYTES to FT_BYTES. Now
the problem is simply "malformed packet" which is very likely just
unfinished code or something. This also solved another issue that I was
seeing where certain TLV values were reported as "Missing" instead of
throwing an error.

I'm still wondering why this makes a difference, though.

Thanks!

--kan--
--
Kevin A. Noll, KD4WOZ