Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Developer cmd.exe shortcut

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:43:39 +0800

Graeme Lunt wrote:
You can create a shortcut to prepare the cmd.exe environment for building
wireshark.

Right click on the desktop and choose "New/Shortcut"

In the resulting wizard, enter the following for the "location of the item":

Just wanted to say thanks for this--setting up my command prompt to compile on Windoze has always been a pain (probably because I don't remember enough from my DOS days to make it do it automatically and I never thought you could make a shortcut).